Spread the cost of your routine preventive and restorative private dental care
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”Benjamin Franklin (1706 to 1790)
Keeping yourself dentally fit really isn’t that difficult or expensive and it can make a huge difference to how you feel about yourself. Dental problems can contribute to lifelong oral and general health issues and many are preventable, which is why looking after your oral health is so important.
You can use Denplan Care to support a preventive approach to your oral healthcare. Regular check-ups, dental care and oral health advice could help reduce the need for costly and complex dental treatment.
Denplan Care helps you pay for all your routine preventive and restorative dental care, such as check-ups, dental x-rays and hygiene visits. If you need a denture, crown or bridge you’ll only have to pay the laboratory fees, which can save you a significant amount of money.
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. We have consistently encouraged a preventive approach to dental care and, with our unique and wide-ranging services, have been supporting dentists and patients for over 25 years.
Emergency dental care
Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance), is included in the plan. It gives added comfort that should you need emergency treatment, cover is provided for those items of eligible treatment.
Dental Emergency Helpline
As part of Denplan’s Insurance Services, you’ll also have access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline. Our Helpline advisors are able to offer practical help and advice should you need it in a dental emergency.
Family Group Discounts
Discounts of up to 15% are available if one Direct Debit covers more than one Denplan patient registered at the same practice.
What is Denplan Care?
- Your dentist will assess your dental health and agree a programme of preventive dental care with you. Any outstanding treatment is usually carried out before your Denplan Care contract begins
- Your dentist then lets you know the monthly fee for your ongoing dental care
- Your payment is collected by Denplan monthly by Direct Debit
- Denplan Care is a contract between you and your dentist that allows ongoing preventive dental care as well as restorative treatment to be provided by your dentist
- Denplan Care includes Supplementary Insurance, to provide cover towards the cost of dental treatment required as a result of a dental injury or dental emergency
- Please note that there is a registration fee payable. This is a one-off charge, equivalent to one month’s fee
Please note: The dental care contract is between you and your dentist.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DENTISTshare