“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”
Benjamin Franklin (1706 to 1790)
Keeping yourself dentally fit really isn’t that difficult or expensive and it can make a huge difference to how you feel about yourself. Dental problems can contribute to lifelong oral and general health issues and many are preventable, which is why looking after your oral health is so important.
You can use Denplan Essentials to support a preventive approach to your oral health. Regular check-ups, dental care and oral health advice can help reduce the need for costly and complex dental treatment.
Denplan Essentials covers your routine preventive dental care. The amount you pay for Denplan Essentials is decided by your dentist. It’s based on your oral health and how much dental care they think you will need. A pre-assessment of your oral health is not necessary. Your dentist will decide how often you need to be seen and how much your dental plan will cost.
Budget for your routine preventive care
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental plan specialist. We have consistently encouraged a preventive approach to dental care and, with our unique and wide-ranging services, have been supporting dentists and patients for over 25 years.
Emergency dental care
Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance), is included in the plan. It gives added comfort that should you need emergency treatment, cover is provided for those items of eligible treatment.
Dental Emergency Helpline
As part of Denplan’s Insurance Services, you’ll also have access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline. Our Helpline advisors are able to offer practical help and advice should you need it in a dental emergency.
Family Group Discounts
Discounts of up to 15% are available if one Direct Debit covers more than one Denplan patient registered at the same practice.
What is Denplan Essentials
- Denplan Essentials helps you to budget for the cost of your routine preventive dental care. It helps you pay for:
- dental x-rays
- hygiene treatment
- Denplan Essentials includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance). Eligible emergency dental treatment will be covered
- No pre-assessment is necessary
- Your dentist will decide the number of check-ups, hygiene appointments and dental x-rays you are likely to need on an annual basis
- Your dentist then lets you know a monthly fee to spread the cost of your ongoing routine preventive care
- Your payment is collected by Denplan monthly by Direct Debit
- Please note there is a registration fee payable. This is a one-off charge equivalent to one month’s fee
Please note: The dental care contract is between you and your dentist.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DENTISTshare