Helping to stop problems before they start
Plans for Children is a flexible payment plan which is an ideal way for children to get private dental care from an early age. It’s a way of spreading the cost of their routine preventive dental care.
The amount you pay for Plans for Children is decided by your dentist. It’s based on your child’s oral health and how much dental care and treatment they think your child will need.
Its a really good way of getting your children used to going to the dentist on a regular basis
… more than just a payment plan
As part of the plan your child will learn about good oral healthcare which can help improve the whole experience of going to the dentist.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”
Benjamin Franklin (1706 to 1790)
Keeping your child dentally fit really isn’t that difficult or expensive and it can make a huge difference to how they feel about themselves. Dental problems can contribute to lifelong oral and general health issues and many are preventable which is why looking after their oral health is so important.
You can use Pland for Children to support a preventive approach to your child’s oral healthcare. Regular checkups, dental care and oral health advice could help reduce the need for costly and complex dental treatment.
Emergency Dental Care
Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) is included in the plan. It gives added comfort that should your child need emergency treatment, cover is provided for those items of eligible treatment.
This cover is included as part of the Plans for Children, and is invaluable in the event of a dental injury or in a dental emergency situation whether your child is away from home or on holiday.
Dental Emergency Helpline at your service
As part of Denplan’s Insurance Services, your child will also have access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline that will offer help and advice in the event of a dental emergency.
Benefits at a glance
Plans for Children helps the dentist tailor your child’s dental care for an agreed monthly payment. Below is a brief summary of the benefits.
Benefits for your child
- Helps to build a long term relationship between your child and their dentist to help them understand the importance of looking after their teeth
- Ongoing preventive care helps stop dental problems before they start
- Helps your child get used to regular visits to the dentist
- More time spent with the dentist and other practice professionals improves the whole experience of seeing the dentist for your child
Benefits for you
- Monthly payments make the plan affordable by spreading the cost evenly throughout the year
- Plans for Children includes Supplementary Insurance, to provide cover towards the cost of dental treatment required as a result of a dental injury or dental emergency
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Please Note: The dental care plan is between you and your dentist.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DENTISTshare